Saturday, September 22, 2012

No Time for Details

Yesterday was a long day (8am - 10:00pm) of great workshops, films, a puppetry slam and a two hour walk around town that took me, eventually, to the West Liberty Train Depot where I had an interesting conversation with a historian. But since I have to be ready for the pancake breakfast shortly I will only post a few pics directly from the iPad. Evaluation of all the workshop material and "better pics," downloaded from the camera, will come when I return home.




The preschoolers are watching and responding with giggles and laughs




All it takes for the most basic of puppets




The Owlglass Puppetry Center




West Liberty Train Depot




One room school house




Sunrise over the Presidential Inn in West Branch, Iowa

No comments:

Post a Comment